The Five Principles of Planetary Peace and Justice
1. The rich would give most of their money away that they really don't need to the needy. They would become true philanthropists. The line between the rich and the poor would vanish.
- A responsible way to do this would be to give increments of money to respected and proven spiritual and church leaders so that they could disperse responsibly to the needy. This is the method Jesus used with the Apostles. The people gave to the Apostles, who in turn dispersed the funds to the people.
2. Free healthcare would be given to all, from babies to hospice. Any group of men who call themselves a government who follow the first commandment could not be in a government without this service to humanity.
- As long as the money system exists, all doctors should be given a livable salary and no more. Doctors first and foremost are healers, and this should be the reason for their calling, not profit.
3. Free education would be given to all students who wish it, no matter what the age.
- A national board of educators should be set up to disperse good teachers to various universities everywhere, so that education is equal in every university, as well as learning tools to be appropriately dispersed. This should extend to all levels and grades, from elementary to university.
4. Jobs would become careers, and all people would be placed in positions suitable to their experience, talents, and Creator-given destinies.
- A national board should be organized—who understand the differences between old souls and new souls—that can determine early talents and place people (souls) according to their unique abilities and astral experiences. EXAMPLE: New souls usually find themselves in physical construction, whereas older souls are the architects and designers. For more information read The Cosmic Family, Volume I. Please inquire for additional literature on the subject.
5. The Creator would not become a subject that people would avoid but a subject that everyone would talk about with each other, because the Creator is the Father of All. This would cause the end of all antiquated religions into one true, world religion—the religion of the Fatherhood of the Creator and the brother-/sisterhood of all humankind.
- The Fifth Epochal Revelation (The URANTIA Book) and Continuing Fifth Epochal Revelation (The Cosmic Family volumes) should be read, taught, and understood by all races and nationalities.
These 5 points are just the beginning.
More advanced additional principles cannot come until the first five principles are practiced, because those more advanced principles would not even be close to being understood.
But the first five, applied immediately, might save the world (and the lives of millions and millions of people) from its own self-destruction, through continuing earth changes and possibly world war.
About the Author
For his entire adult life, Gabriel of Urantia has been dedicated to making the world as it should be – where every man, woman, and child has food, clothing, a home, and not just subsistence-level work, but the tools and assistance to cultivate their unique gifts, talents, and dreams. As founder of one of the largest sustainable communities and ecovillages in the world with multiple artistic organizations and service programs for humankind, Gabriel is putting what some might call a "Utopian" vision into ever-expanding practical applications daily. As an author, he is one of the most unique and distinct writers of our time. His work provides wisdom, cosmic absolutes, and answers to the questions of the seeking soul.